Pest Control Technician
- Knowledgeable Pest Control Technician to help customers identify and get rid of various pests.
- Inspecting customers’ premises, advising customers on possible treatment options
- Clearing up any areas littered with work-related debris. The ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures.
- You should also be able to efficiently carry out all duties without damaging customers’ property.
- Ultimately, an exceptional Pest Control Technician should advise customers on additional services required for effective pest management programs.
- With Pest Control Management Certification.
- Determining the kind of treatment required to eliminate a particular type of pest.
- Advise customers on the kind of treatment required to eliminate identified pests.
- Inspecting customers’ premises to identify pest problems.
- Filling out all necessary paperwork upon completion of each job.
- Communicating with office staff to schedule services with customers.
- Applying suitable pesticides to infested areas by following the label instructions and complying with safety procedures.
- Responding to customers’ requests for various pest control services.
- Identifying opportunities to sell additional company services and products.
- Adjust chemical mixtures according to the size of the infested areas.